This Monday, January 10, Axie Infinity developers released new updates for the game, including:
- New features.
- Graphical improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Axie Infinity reported that the changes aim to give a better gaming experience to users and fix bugs that were affecting some players.
The announcement was well received by the game community, who are hoping for a rebound in the economy, after the big drop in SLP, which is currently priced at $0,01.
New features in Axie Infinity
Among the new features in Axie Infinity are the following improvements:
- Axies will now be stationary in battle, meaning they will no longer float in the game.
- New battle effects.
- Match history will now be saved on the servers.
- A new button to reject all friend requests.
- New captcha mechanism to prevent botting behavior.
These adjustments will allow players to have new gameplay experiences with a reduction in the amount of bots that compromise Axie Infinity’s financial balance.
Enhancements and bug fixes
In addition to including new features in the game, the developers have made some improvements and bug fixes within the server.
Among those are:
- The card counter will now be fixed.
- A «Scarab debuff» visual indicator has been added.
- The SLP will now be displayed correctly in the game inventory. The value displayed will not include the previously claimed SLP or the current wallet balance.
- Player name is now synchronized with Marketplace username.
- Fixed insufficient permission bug (403050).
- Fixed corrupted Axie image issue.
- Fixed bug causing disconnections in the last round.
To update to the latest version of the game, see instructions for your specific platform below:
Desktop (PC) with Mavis Hub: open Mavis Hub and select the update button.
Android: click here to get the download link.
iOS: open the TestFlight app and refresh the app list to see the update.
This article is merely informative and does not constitute a purchase or investment recommendation. We invite readers to do their due diligence before investing in NFTs or cryptocurrencies, as most of them are highly volatile.
Translation by Marco Tulio Lanz
Visit all our news about Cryptogames here.
Now you can buy bitcoins with local Latin American currencies without commissions on Binance
You can buy and sell bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies on Binance P2P with the local currency of El Salvador, Venezuela, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Brazil, Mexico, and Dominican Republic.
In Venezuela you can buy cryptocurrencies with Bsf through the banks Mercantil, Provincial, with bank transfer, mobile payment and PayPal.
To start buying, selling and trading cryptocurrencies on Binance you must have an active and verified account. It’s easy.